NOVATION LAUNCHKEY 25 MKII
This latest generation of Launchkey is our most focused MIDI keyboard controller for Ableton Live. It's the quickest and easiest way to produce and perform electronic music – because we designed it specifically for the purpose. You just plug in via USB and the keys, faders, knobs and pads immediately give you hands-on control of your grid, instruments, effects and mixer. Of course, if you don't use Ableton, it will map to other major music software too using InControl.
Designed for Ableton Live:
All controls work immediately and can be freely reassigned.
See your session in full colour:
RGB pads match the colour of your clips.
Create expressive beats:
All 16 pads are velocity-sensitive for creating dynamic drum beats.
Shape your sound:
Tweak your instruments and effects to perfection using eight rock solid knobs
Take it anywhere:
Compact and tough enough to chuck in your bag without needing a power cable
Control all major music software:
Get automatic hands-on control of other DAWs
Plug in and play:
USB bus-powered and totally class compliant, so it works straight away without any drivers
Make music immediately:
Includes Ableton Live Lite, one of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments, Novation Bass Station and V Station virtual instruments and over 4GB of Loopmasters samples.
Enjoy two years of warranty:
Rely on our two-year warranty if any Novation hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault
Use Melodics to hone your pad drumming skills for free
What's in the box:
- Launchkey 25 keyboard
- USB cable
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- Live Lite registration card
- English and French safety information sheet
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- iOS 8, iOS 7 - Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required (not included). Power supply required for use with iOS devices (not included)
- Ableton Live Lite
- 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- One of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Novation V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser Free Melodics lessons
Product Hardware Specifications
- 25, 49 or 61 note velocity sensitive synth style keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 knobs
- 9 sliders (49 & 61 note) 1 slider (25 note)
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 7 segment 3 character LED display
- 2 Track / MIDI Channel buttons
- 8 mute / solo buttons plus toggle button (49 & 61 note)
- 3 InControl buttons (49 & 61 note) 2 InControl buttons (25 note)
- 2 full-colour RGB backlit round buttons
- USB socket
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4" jack socket
- Kensington security slot
- Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9 or greater to work with Launchkey. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchkey integration for InControl. Launchkey will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Fully USB bus powered on Mac or PC.
- Camera connection kit or USB camera adapter required for use with iOS devices (not included). Power supply must also be used (not included).
- Maximum power consumption 9V DC 250mA
Power supply not included
- Launchkey 25: 450mm length x 270mm depth x 90mm height
- Launchkey 49: 775mm length x 270mm depth x 90mm height
- Launchkey 61: 940mm length x 270mm depth x 90mm height