2005 FENDER CUSTOM SHOP 1960 CLOSET CLASSIC STRATOCASTER
Since 1987, the Fender Custom Shop has been a "dream factory," producing guitars that are to playing what Ferraris are to driving. The skilled craftsmen in Fender's Corona, Calif., Custom Shop are known worldwide for their artistry in making guitars that range from the fine to the fantastic. Whether it's building a new custom instrument from the ground up or modifying an existing one, their best is the best. Fender's finest is the world's finest. Fender Custom Shop instruments have been crafted for and with the input of the world's finest players—names like Clapton, Beck, Burton, Cray, Gilmour, Townshend and Vaughan, to name just a few.
- Comes with Fender Custom Shop Case
- All Paperwork and Warranty Info
- Alder body with lacquer finish
- Rosewood neck with oval C-shaped profile
- Rosewood fretboard
- 9.5" radius
- 6105 frets
- Relic '60s Strat single-coil pickups
- Volume/Tone/Tone controls
- 250K pots and 5-way switch
- Vintage relic hardware
- Standard vintage relic tremolo bridge
CONDITION: MINT- Closet Classic relic finish.