2013 GIBSON ES-390 VINTAGE SUNBURST
The Gibson ES-390 Electric Guitar utilizes the fully-hollow design that has allowed the ES-330 to remain an iconic symbol of unique sound and comfortable playability, only now offered with Mini-Humbuckers and enclosed in the smaller ES-339 body size. This creates an exciting new playing experience that's easy on the shoulders with an airy, resonant tone. The neck has been thinned down to make it ultra-comfortable and features mid-'60s-style block inlays to match the '63-style body horns. The Mini-Humbuckers provide crisp clarity for amazing tonal diversity and are wired to a 3-way switch with individual Volume and Tone controls. Chrome hardware includes a Trapeze Tailpiece and Tulip button Kluson tuners.
CONDITION: Good, pitting on nickel hardware, some minor surface scratches. Comes with original case and paperwork.
- 100% American made in Memphis TN.
- Hollowbody construction similar to the ES-330
- 15% smaller than an ES-335
- Ultra comfortable historic neck profile, thinned down for playing ease
- Mid ˜60s style Block inlays to compliment the ™63 style horns
- Mini Humbuckers
- Trapeze Tailpiece and Tulip button Kluson tuners
- Includes hardshell case